KELLY WEARSTLER! You either love her or hate her. Her intense color combos and intense hollywood regency style sort of force you one way or the other. A renowned interior designer, especially of hotels, including the likes of Maison 140 and the Avalon Hotel in Beverly Hills, Wearstler is a powerhouse in not only design, but also fashion. So let's get to know her better!
11 Random Facts about Kelly Wearstler
2. Her favorite hotel is the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris.
3. She worked in the art department for the film So I Married an Axe Murderer.
4. Her opinion on what the biggest style faux pas is? CLUTTER.
5. Her style icons are Peggy Guggenheim and Doris Duke.
6. In 2012, she listed her giant (19 bedroom, 14 bathroom, 2 bedroom guest house, tennis court, and geometric pool!!) Beverly Hills estate for $39 million. The pool house is completely covered in IVY...ummm AWESOME! Who has an ivy covered pool house??
7. In 1994, she was September's Playmate of the Month for Playboy, under the pseudonum Kelly Gallagher. She used this money to start her interior design business and get out of debt...I'll let you look that one up for yourself :).
8. The only perfume she ever wears is Aqua Unversalis by Francis Kurkdjian.
9. The only alcohol she will ever drink is Amarone.
10. Kelly's favorite way to inexpensively update a space is by adding flowers!
11. Her advice for choosing your favorite colors to redesign your home: go with the colors in your closet!
Some of my favorite Kelly Wearstler products:
Large Round Sphere Cocktail Ring // Gold Palm Dish // Trousdale Mug // Rose Quartz Wine Stopper // Perforated Table // Luxe Serpentine Throw
So basically I could buy Kelly's whole collection!